Sunday, February 16, 2014

Bits and Pieces

I feel like a little kid sometimes, I think way too much, I forget that my friends have friends of their own so I get a little jealous when I see them out having fun with them, you would think at 60 I would be over that.

Last weekend I went to Cottonwood and I stayed at my friends house in Rimrock, we went to a Rockabilly band another first for me, we were fundraising for their team on skates, found out that my big wheels were hitting the toe stops and making me fall but only when skating tight turns, they were OK for skating straight so I fixed them the other day.

Working on things around the house has not been going too good, just keep messing things up and then I have to spend more time trying to fix them.

Wanted to go to the Rockabilly thing this weekend kind of why I bought the dress the other week for last weekend and this but I have never been to this before and after that thing that happened I am still not feeling too confidant about my self, that and I had nobody to go with so I have been home all weekend, just makes me feel like a wasted life like in the old days.

I have been living my life on you-tube lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment