Saturday, February 22, 2014

Oh Crap

I am still upset about being rejected from the rec team so last Wednesday I started something, I listen to Derby Deeds podcast a lot, so I called and left a message because I know one of them that does the show, so anyway he got back to me later on facebook and said he would call her and get her side of the story and that they would like to put it on the podcast so I said sure but that I didn't want to do the interview and he said that he would do it for me if I wanted so I said yes, he messaged me back later and told me he had talked to her and that she may have made a mistake, so now we are waiting to see if she calls me and invites me back, going on 3 days now.

Another person messaged me that same night who is with the Rattleskaters and showed their support, he said that they would not stand for that and would not skate bouts with them, this was something I didn't expect.

I am going to give it to Monday for the call and if not I will let them know she didn't and we will go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment